Friday, October 30, 2009

What Is The Marriott Employee Discount

Halloween Party Weekend of Fear! . . . . or party? : D


Buahahaha! I get a weekend muyyyy interesting though q is not a contunbre hallowen Costa Rica that is no excuse to leave the company of friends and a q other party (care those with liquor heard me!). And it seems more of a qa occurred invite you (us) to various parties mmm. . . . I wish I could split it but anyway. Bizarreplan This weekend will go to Perez Zeleron to promote culture without sounding like cosplay geeks q q best day on October 31, I promise to bring pictures because they do not go it alone but iran q me several nationally recognized cosplayer and is a good opportunity to get to know and I will be reporting on Monday morning pure. Asique remember, if they go on holiday Goshen! but in moderation and without abuse. Greetings






PTTA: PARTY (S? XD )!!!!! (Plural xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment