Sunday, February 14, 2010

35th Birthday Wording For Invitations

Winner of the katana CONTESTS

Depues a month of starting the contest by a katana and obsequiarda check for me => The competition will close on February 12 and The draw took place on Saturday February 13 in front of an audience participant ecepcion my assistente Horo Horo (xD). There was a lot of people interested in winning the katana and I thank you wholeheartedly the interest and initiative.

In total more than 3oo tikets with over 15 people with the desire for the prize and because they were way too aq participant chooses to use numbers ie if the person with email callefalsa703@hotmail.com''entry''msm 23 days and placed www.bizarreplan.blogspot.com tikets had 23 and to define the number I gave him''X''(and I write your name q msm in the tiket was somewhat slow and q did not also want the audience knew which number he had touched)

Anyway, here is the video with the winner!



later we can contact you to deliver your prize.

PTTA: muchisisismas thank everyone for participating and as I said in the video: NO PITY THE NOTICE OF MY NEXT CONTEST COMING REALIZARE LO Q

0 comments:

Post a Comment