Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Difficulty Changing Curved Barbell

Gravitation Eiri Yuki (photoset)


As promised, I took a trip with my friend Guillermo to take a turn for the UKR be taking the photos section of the closet cosplay (cosplay means so very simple q not worth taking them to a fest) and to be frank I did not feel comfortable with the idea of \u200b\u200bwalking a wig but when I comb and was something that suits me. . . . . nice: p

This cosplay Yuki Eiri Gravitation series cosplay I found a comfortable thing to do and only needed a few glasses and a wig. . . . something without grace but went better than expected this photoset q, finally you see and Judging from the outcome.





Grax A big Mau by editing photo n_n

For the next week. . . . . . . the beginning of a new comic. . . .


A clue, Barbie will not be seen with the same eyes again. . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment