Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maternity Leave For Tdi



Hallo all fans!

I took the initiative to get spoiled and start of a season in a holiday gift for myself echos (each month I'll put in raffle).

KATANA I WANT THAT! you will say, but the trouble is I have only one = q <
Asique the Rifare no cost
will consito In q this: diiii only must type in their www.bizarreplan.blogspot.com msm''and''get a tiket to do that day, the more you are more likely tiket have to win the katana.

In case of Costa Rican readers and want to participate, no problem I send it no problem and no cost

AND FAILURE IN THE MSM have me HERE IS THE LEAVE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE Q

ale_07_08@hotmail.com


Note: I made this Katana Katana basing the character on the series NARUTO Sasuke


The raffle will end on February 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment