Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ways To Fold A Serviette

There are things and people do not understand. Again, I think I'm Martian.


l E other day I passed a very curious thing for photos on the web. Curious is not the word, that made me angry. Would it then be something outrageous? Judge you ladies and gentlemen.

looking for pictures of dogs from a famous photographer (which I will not say because I'm making an entry and I pondrĂ­ais to look at Google and you would have no grace. Sorry.)

right. Why give me grief, I will make one in advance:

A marvel!

found three photos in a sad sad that someone had made entry in his blog. It was one of those very blog trendies. Very white (pure white blogs are precious. That does not offend anyone. You know what I mean.) At its head, next to the title of the blog, said:

* Blog * Fashion Blog Fashion photography, trends and inspiration.

I initially wary many of these blogs as quite absolutely modern fashion. I left some of them scald. And I promised not to tread, much as they are visited by even the best publishers of the best fashion magazines. His reputation does not impress me the least. Blogs were "In the best!". He saw that the views were just that: opinions . We all have ours, as we have a hole in the ass. And those opinions leave me too often, outraged. I do not lynched, because this is the Internet. In those cases, I can not help but think if the world of fashion is not worth the reputation of frivolous and empty it is for many people. And I must say I I used to really love fashion. Sadly, fewer and fewer. The reason I suppose, is that fashion is currently designed, saving a few designers, me, tends to make me yawn. Similarly, when a designer I like, I love it. It's a shame that more and less. Haute Couture has already lost CHRISTIAN LACROIX.



now John Galliano has bundled brown. He is a genius even if you release nonsense and tipple (Will continue to use that expression?). I tend to give up more toward the it was considered fashionable in the past. It will be the age!


I go around the bush. Sorry. He said that in this blog so exquisite in which the author put photos of their stay in the Fashion Week in Paris and so on, had made a post about the photographer. The post title was exactly this:

"STILL CONTINUE WITHOUT Love Dogs."

I was stunned. Of course, I know that dogs do not like many people (Too bad). But ... "QUIET!?


If suddenly, well, like someone sneezes, you like dogs do your fans suffer from syncope, nausea, rash, flatulence, aneurysms and fainting ...? What you do not like dogs is something to be proud of and against, that you like, is something shameful? I stayed dry mouth!

After three sad pictures of this wonderful photographer, his only text read literally

"Anyone who knows me will be surprised to see this post, but calm are not like dogs but (name of photographer) makes them so funny in their photos that I had to show it. Happy Monday!

To make matters worse, two comments were:


"I love animals, but these photos you love!? When I hear this "I do not like dogs" or "I do not like animals," I feel like running off in another direction. It is not not match my tastes. Each person has their own personal. I think the fact you do not like animals in general, with what they are, in so many aspects (beauty, nobility, magnificence, even ...) says a lot about your feelings. The lack of it, more accurately. I know there ugly people who think the dogs. I'm entranced by his vision since he was a kid.


To make matters worse, the other comment says

"I like dogs, especially my westy. Hehe.

For who likes dogs, ending the sentence with "lol", which sounds as if ashamed and apologize.

I prepared to leave a comment at full speed. After writing a long paragraph, I paused, pondered and wondered he was doing. It's ridiculous. You can not expect to convince anyone nothing in this life.

have long thought should only leave comments when you agree with the idea of \u200b\u200bthe blog author. If I do not like what is said there is better run.


This is what I had written and deleted:

"I understand not liking a particular genre, a specific color, football, war movies or corduroy skirts. It's a matter of taste. Each person has their own. What that someone does not like animals or dogs in this particular case, I do not understand. This is not a matter of taste. It has to do (and sorry, that does not mean to offend) a matter of sensitivity. Empathy. It's as if someone does not like sunsets, the vision of a rose, a bird's nest, a ruby, the seabed, a peacock, a meadow, a sculptured lion, a flying swallow, a lush forest ...











Months ago, I fell into a blog where the author had posted an entry in which he spoke of things and people that gave fear. I started reading the list and I was surprised how much (in general) agree. In his list of people who were frightened Aznar, the Vatican, clowns, people with no sense of humor, extreme nationalists, the forum of the family ... In any agreement. When I was finished reading that list, I was also of stone. He said: "For the champions of the animals." "!? I ran. While before, should have called him a moron.


should be much more afraid of those who defend not only the animals, if they abuse, torture or kill.


Jaime Ferrero. Murderer
cats.




Defending animals seems to me an excellent basis (do not tell me. What I do is just a grain of sand in the desert), since they can not defense.


have no voice. When there are people who defend animals, it is because there are others that putean. These are the ones that scare me to me.


Do they fear the people working to defend women battered by their brutal husbands? In the work of Mother Teresa with children? As much afraid that just giving me the nuns, I wish it were all like her, even for his opinion on helpless animals:


"love animals because they give everything, asking nothing, because to the power of the man who has guns ... are helpless because they are eternal children, for they know not of hatred ... no wars, because they know the money and comply with a roof only shelter from the cold, because without words suggest, because its look is pure and his soul, for they know not of envy or resentment, because forgiveness is something natural in them, because know how to love with loyalty and fidelity, they give life without having to go to a luxury clinic, because they do not buy love, hope and simply because they are our companions, friends never betray eternal, and because they are alive. For this and a thousand other things ... they deserve our love ...!
If we learn to love them as they deserve ... we will be closer to God. "
Mother Teresa of Calcutta.


I must say that I love animals since I have use reason (so to speak).

Dogs, in particular, I like more with each passing year.'ve become so dependent on them, in the last decade, I have died prematurely a few and I felt every time that something as terrible and devastating has happened to me, the tremendous need to bring another dog into my life quickly. Since I can not imagine living without something so, for me, enormously valuable. I have come to believe that a house without a dog, not a happy home (if it is with dogs, without the least). Without a dog or cat is extremely empty. I do not want a life. The 500 times a day with my eyes crossed gauges or kiss or caress them, deserve far all the sacrifices. Blessed are those sacrifices and your company unique.

LOLITA

Tallulah

There are many people that I do not understand. As to who can not understand this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment