Saturday, April 23, 2011

20/20 Design Usb Dongle Drivers

. From the street, the splendor of the Orient. 430




L levo since December restoring other furniture that I found lying in the street. I do not have room in your house for more furniture, but ... Not going to stop lying! What would become of him? "In whose hands would fall? This always haunts me. If not it could have been reduced to splinters ...

Due to time constraints, I have taken months to complete. Transforming slowly, very slowly.


I decided to paint it red (How odd!) And give an Oriental touch.

The furniture in the first phase of decoration

first few touches of gold and everything is illuminated.
And it seems Chinese.

was not easy to choose a cause or a particular idea. Not for lack of ideas, it occurred to me more. Rather settle for one of them.

The idea or inspiration, she gave a beautiful golden Chinese screen a video of David Lynch for Christian Dior , starring Marion Cotillard .


But in the end, I discarded the idea of \u200b\u200bfish and I went for the flowers with birds of some Chinese paintings for decoupage. I put them here, if someone wants to use





two days ago, finally finished it.

In these cases, provided notice. People with minimalist tastes, abstain from looking at the pictures below. The same goes for the carpenters ( Marta, if you see this, away to Tom's computer. I'm not responsible). These people may suffer dizziness.

Voila!




If you have to look Chinese, you need tassels.
And if not, too!

balls I have added tassels me.
the blue and white and green are porcelain.


I must say that makes a lot seen up close.
Here, like a cooked crab.

To me, I liked it better than I did on Marie Antoinette ( here ) last year. I do not know if it's because the red color or the furniture is big and beautiful. Or the tassels!


0 comments:

Post a Comment