Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cherokee On 31x10.5x15

To Whom It May Concern (producers and directors theater):

Clive Owen, one of the
interpreters of fitting, comply of this work in 2001,
in a photo used to illustrate
book cover
E T here is a fantastic translation and adaptation from English to Castilian, by my brother Oliver, the English play " A Day in the Death of Joe Egg " (A Day in the Death of Joe Egg), by Peter Nichols .


This extraordinary translation and adaptation, is registered in the Intellectual Property Registry. There is also a dossier on this adaptation in the SGAE.

version
film starring Alan Bates
and Janet Suzman



Those interested, contact me. I've managed to negotiate 60% for me. I'm afraid I'll have to settle for 10%.

Thanks.

Another
assemblies

0 comments:

Post a Comment