Monday, April 11, 2011

Two Kundli Comparision

LOLITA, Tallulah and spring.


M gauges is no vacation. Nor me. My gauges do not know what it is like a day in the field or running along a beach. I do, but I do not remember.

One day a friend told him (as an animal lover who does not eat meat and be fighting in the street if you see a pigeon in danger of being hit, or scolds a fishmonger in the market that live crabs are crushing each other inmates in a wooden box on the counter ...) that made me very sad that my gauges do not enjoy a house and garden. She said: "You sure do not and you would like" (You know that one of my biggest dreams is to have a house and garden. I am passionate about plants, animals and nature) "The important thing is that they are loved ones and live with you. where you live. " I guess he's right. There are many cases much worse. Dog owners without love and to adore. Dogs who are hungry, lonely, cold, dramatic and cruel disease treatment.


Therefore, I rejoice to see Lolita and Tallulah me.

The arrival of spring, seems to be fine.

patios, where they enjoy loose, are full of life. Tanta, I stepped on anxiety.

Flores everywhere


multitude of clubs tight

Téboles blooming ...

Ivy climbing slowly but admirable decision ...

multitude of different plant species
in each square meter of soil

New leaves on the ivy

this I wonder! Life
trying to prosper from a crack
cement

Fragrances different flowers everywhere


Tallulah is happy lying on the boil fresh








Placida and happy

and relaxed

Very relajaaaada ...

has heard anything



relaxed again


relaxed and happy

Tallulah! Where is Lolita?

Tallulah: "It will be explored, as usual."
"You should call Livingston Lolita."

I have thirst!

So let's boil a borzoi vacaburra,
when rising

also drink tap water
patio as
vacaburra

" Livingston Lolita ... I guess"

Gauges grazing

resting scan gauge, the sun

That slumber, the solecillo!



What have you eaten Loli?

I do not know. filth

That Chicharrines! I'm roasting in the sun.

I'm in the shade with Tallulah

Composition:
"Strain enjoying the freshness of the grass in the spring"

Then they say that greyhounds need much exercise
. And I! but we feel like

seems that not everyone is fascinated as
us three by the exuberance and
beauty of nature in spring.
a pity!

My gauges have no holidays. Neither do I.

But it is true that we are together and that's what matters. For better and for worse.



0 comments:

Post a Comment