Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Covering Female Genital

More reflections on the human race. Specifically, the full of evil. Yul Brynner


E staréis tired of reading my opinions on people. On the good people and especially the poor and even absolutely despicable people.



fiction is not something unique or just news, in particular the dramatic. No. They live among us.


Today, walking with gauges park road, crossing a traffic light in the middle of the pedestrian crossing, an individual with whom I have come across, right in the moment passed me, put his face for one second ahead of mine and spat out.

There should be ordinances for spitting at people

not to spit and wind ... No. I was spitting all over her face.

I suffered a shock and I continued to walk thinking that what had happened, I actually had thought had happened. Could not be.

Upon reaching the sidewalk, I've never looked back. He was a guy who was walking without looking back. More than normal. With Prince of Wales suit brown. Around (calculated) thirty years. I did not understand anything. I kept thinking that had not happened.

as you approach the park, I notice that my sunglasses are wet and smell tremendously saliva. A saliva that is not mine. So I have also noticed the wet face and neck. It was real.


already in the park (the gauges have not peed) I stand trying to codify what can not believe. Not for lack of evidence, as foreign DNA to mine is in my face, but by not being able to conceive.


I searched for a source where you can wash. It has not helped. I keep smelling it. I feel a tremendous disgust and humiliation even more fierce.

Why do people believe in God?

first thing I thought is, why? Does my appearance? Levi's jacket, striped sailor shirt, Zara jeans, Martens boots, red cap ...


every day I meet with people whose looks do not like. Not occur to me to prove it. The last thing you would.

And the second thing I thought is, "I deserve I do that? Even if I decide that this can not embitter the day, it has. And I think I know, I would make that individual happy.


I come home and take off my clothes for washing. I have washed several times with a product of these antibacterial soap and then with alcohol. I do not know what else to do. I feel very humbled.

After telling my brother, we have a discussion about the human race. I think that someone who does so, it should not be happy. It must be a person who despises people. Living bitter and angry. Should be more misanthropic than I was. And how could I be?


Oliver insists that I get Freudian. It's bad, period. It can be very happy. I think not.

Some people think that the evils of just paying people who commit them. I'm not so sure.


then say that we care and we are animals suffer for jerks. How not to worry about them? We release the dogs, have a purity and nobility that is not in most people. Just look at his eyes. Set pressures "? Are those who despise.




Today I am angry and outraged. I can not stand the lack of respect or rude. I think I even dared to say something by going to the gauges. I have fear that a bastard and reacts violently and reward them. A kick or a fight and gauges on the run ... It's something that scares me more than anything else.


not really know why I'm telling you. "Catharsis? Curiously

or rather, outrageous, is that last night by chance I saw this woman coming Tele5 talking about the horoscope, Aquarius today saying we were going to rock. It would be fascinating to the eyes of others. Fascinated as evidenced by me spit in his face? Can not stand my power of fascination? Nor do I understand.

I'm sure we should not let the attitude of the bad people affect us, if we can avoid it. We think we are worth more. Or maybe not? We are all valuable human being?


While I try to sweeten my day eating red licorice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment