Saturday, April 30, 2011

All The Colors And Meanings Of Jelly Bracelets

I must be a person with bad taste. Royal Wedding of Prince William I confirmed. KATRINA


H and seen some of the wedding of Prince William, sorry, William. I have not been invited. It must be because I do not like weddings. The Windsor should know my phobia for these events. Years ago I do not attend any. Too much family together at once and the majority prefer not to view. I have my reasons. And those who are not family, too many strangers at once. But I like the show. And a royal wedding, it is.




Viewing of this wedding as a grandmother sitting watching TV, drawing my conclusions about the nobility and royalty, in the end, all I could think this real wedding is like a fairy tale. Or as a romantic movie. It is tempting to believe in LOVE.

What I encata. The interior of the Abbey Westminster
decorated with such trees.
Great!

I'm not going to make a tackle on the monarchy. This is much more frivolous. Or maybe not?

The streets of London and the world, on television, were waiting for this event.







also was seeing some of the guests with an outfit that would impress me.

's girlfriend, Kate Middleton now Katherine and Spain from now, Catherine (do not know why they translated the names of royalty and movie stars or music, no. Nobody says George Michael and Paul McCartney) was very pretty. Stunning in that dress designed by Sarah Burton for McQueen. reminded me, as so many people to design Helen Rose did for Grace Kelly .



tooodo the world now check trash the wedding dress of Princess Diana . Think it was the 80! In that decade, it was all over and the wedding dress of a princess, more.

has always fascinated me this photo.



The simplicity and uniformity of morning coats of the gentlemen, make a few comments can be made (with the exception of Beckham ).

David and Victoria Beckham .
El, the most gallant and best-dressed gentlemen.
She is simple, but powerful.
Hat: Philip Treacy.
Louboutin These impressive.


The fact is that there have been few guests that caught my attention. Those that have, have been just those that have been criticized for the wrong of her outfit. From which I conclude that my sense of taste is more than doubtful. The comments of fellow members in programs television, so I did believe.

An example: Miriam Gonzalez , wife of Vice Nick Clegg. I loved it! My favorite. Nothing to do with this time and nothing to do with a girl Valladolid.


That turban with flowers ...
Great! And the gloves, clothing ...
Miguel Palacio De .

And me, what strikes me
is a tight ass ...!

the ass, pardon, in the case of royalty,
will be back. No. The back
of Princess Victoria of Sweden .
Fantastic!


The Beatríz hat (Or was Sarah ? Not control the names of these people), daughter of and Sarah Ferguson Prince Andrew . It departed of laughter on television.

I think it's great.


I bet any part of my anatomy that was a Philip Treacy (I did a post about it here ). And this great hat, considered by most as the king of the hatters, it is always criticized by the populace. We remember Sarah Jessica Parker with Philip Treacy :

Sarah Jessica Parker at the premiere
of Sex And the City in London.

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson . Too
monochrome, but fine, very fine.
It is said "mono"?
Monochrome!
There is another word used in fashion ...
not fall.
Philip Treacy too.

Chantal Miller "Mary ?
Very nice hat.
also Philp Treacy.

Doña Letizia , very fine, but ...

A pamela, my god!
I'm thinking that the tone would have been
great hat daughter
Sarah Ferguson.
I have heard comments like


plebeian public This girl will not go very fine
(I think so) but is witty and funny.

Horses, the most handsome.




Why not sell those uniforms of the drivers
at ZARA? I'd buy one.

for that. That I have no taste, but I have my own personal. Always disagree with the mob.

Should I say: Long live the bride and groom? as Viva!

sports royalty

0 comments:

Post a Comment