Thursday, September 13, 2007

Best Football Protein

Delmira Agustini-Bang-

Explosion

If life is love, bless!
I want more life to love! Today I feel
are not worth a thousand years of ideas than a minute
The feeling blue.

My heart was dying slowly, sadly ... Today
opens like a flower FEBEA;
Life flows like a violent sea
by the hand of love strikes! Today

left for the night, sad, cold, broken wings
my melancholy
Like an old sore spot in the shade

far it dissolves ...
my life sings, kisses, laughs!
My life is a mouth in bloom!


Explosion

If Love Were life, how blessed it Would Be!
so I want to love more life! Now I feel
A thousand years of ideas Are Not worth
blue One minute of sentiment.

slowly dying My heart WAS, Sadly ...
Now it opens like a flower Phoebe:
Life rushes forth like a turbulent is
Whipped by the hand of love.

My sorrow flies into the night, sad, cold
STI With broken wings, Like
an old scar That Continues to ache-

In the distant shade it dissolves ... All my life
sings, kisses, laughs!
All my life is a flowering mouth!

Translation by Valerie Martinez

0 comments:

Post a Comment