Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vertical Offset Smoker

Delmira Agustini "For your muse

For your muse

When spill on the shoulders of your muse
pure robe of snow, I concentrate my petals

dark And I am the light alabaster lily.

your muse in pink to find my pink;
My heart is honey, perfume and fire
And live and die a glorious thirst: blood
Your lives should be my watering.

When tulle evening for a quiet Bebe
moon and azure in the lagoon,
I'm dreaming of flying swan;

And if the great mourning dress,
To wander through the paths sad, I am the light or
the shadow of a trail ...


To your muse

When you spill the gown of pure snow
Over the shoulders of your muse
I gather my dark petals
And I am the lily of light alabaster

To your muse in rose, I open in rose;
My heart is honey, perfume and fire;
And I live and die of a glorious thirst:
Your living blood should be water spilled on me.

When covered by a tulle of moonlight
It drinks calm and azure in the lake,
I am the swan that soars, dreaming;

And if in magnificent mourning you dress her
To wander along sad paths,
I am the light or the shadow of a stele. . . .

Translated by Alejandro Cáceres

0 comments:

Post a Comment