Thursday, September 13, 2007

Groping On The Train Rape Movie

Delmira Agustini" The intruder

El intruso

Amor, la noche estaba trágica y sollozante
When your golden key in my lock sang;
Then the door open on the shadow Freezing,
Your form was a spot of light and whiteness.

Everything here what your diamond eyes lit up;
drank in my cup your lips fresh, rested
And your head on my pillow fragrant
I loved your cheek and I adored your madness. And today

river if you laugh, and sing if you sing;
And if you sleep I sleep like a dog at your feet! Today
took up in my shadow you smell spring
And tremble when your hand touches the lock,
And bless the night sobbing and dark
It flourished in my life your mouth tempranera!


The intruder

Love, the night was tragic and sobbing
When your golden key sang in my lock;
Then, the open door upon the gelid shadow,
Your figure was a stain of light and whiteness.

All was illumined by your diamond eyes;
Your lips of freshness drank in my cup,
And your fragrant head rested on my pillow;
Your impudence fascinated me and I adored your madness.

Today I laugh if you laugh, and I sing if you sing;
And if you sleep I sleep like a dog at your feet!
Today I carry even in my shadow your fragrance of spring;
And I tremble if your hand touches my lock,
And I bless the night sobbing and dark That in my life
your mouth fresh Bloomer.

Translated by Alejandro Cáceres

0 comments:

Post a Comment