Thursday, September 13, 2007

Where Can I Get A Spray Tan In Fredericton

Delmira Agustini-Night (2) -

Night

Socketed at night the lake of your soul,
say a glass fabric and calm
concocted by the great spiders of sleeplessness. Nata

lustral water in alabaster;
purity mirror polishing the stars
and reflects the chasm of life in heaven! ...

I am the swan wandering the bloody trails, lakes
staining and I flew out.


Nocturnal

Mounted in the night is the lake of your soul,
A cloth, Would one say, of crystal and calm
Woven by the large spiders of wakefulness.

A skim of sacred water in alabaster vases;
A mirror of purity That brightens the stars
And Reflects the abyss of life in the sky! ...

I am wandering the swan of the bloody trails, I go
staining the lakes and rising up in flight.

Translated by Alejandro Cáceres

0 comments:

Post a Comment