Thursday, September 13, 2007

Notes Of Engagement Congratulations

Delmira Agustini-La cup of love-

The cup of love

us drink together in the cup egregious! Rare
liquor offering to our souls. Open
my roses royal freshness indelible
the shadow of your palms!

You woke up my sleeping soul
silent in the tomb of the hours;
To you my life first
blood vessels in my northern light!

Ah! Your voice came to embroider gold
My gloomy silence, you broke
The great string of pearls from my cry, And the rising sun
my horizons opened.

For you, in my nocturnal east, the dawn
held out his trembling pink tulle;
So in the shadows of life now,
I'll open my soul like a blue sky! Ah

I'm open like a rose!
Come drink my honey sovereign:
I am the loving cup pompous
that locks in your hands superhuman!

The glass flame makes its splendor ...
Which spell in your hands glow! His mysterious delicacy
claims
dream Fingers and lips of harmony.


The love cup

Let us drink together from the Uncommon cup! Rare
liquor is offered to our souls.
May my roses open their royal freshness
Under the indelible shadow of your palms!

You woke my dormant soul
In the silent tomb of the hours;
To you the first blood of my life
In the vases of light of my dawns!

Ah! your voice came to embroider in gold
My lugubrious silence; you broke
The great thread of pearls of my cry,
And to the rising sun you opened my horizon.

For you, in my nocturnal orient, dawn
Spread the shivering pink of its tulle;
So in the shadows of life now,
To you I open my soul like a blue sky!

Ah, I feel I am opening like a rose!
Come drink my sovereign honeys:
My soul is the cup of love
haughty That Will Be superhuman cradled in your hands! The cup raises

ITS splendor of flame ...
With enchantment What Would it shine in your hands! Its mysterious exquisiteness Claims

Fingers of reverie, and lips of harmony.

Translated by Alejandro Cáceres

0 comments:

Post a Comment